Culinary Hotel Events
DeLille Cellars Wine Dinner
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Swiggle Key Private Dining Room
Join us in Supper’s Swiggle Key Private Dining Room for an exclusive dinner with the top Bordeaux-inspired producer in Washington State, DeLille Cellars. We’re excited to welcome our guest of honor, Assistant Winemaker Mari Rossi, who’ll be guiding guests through each wine selection to complement the inspired, multi-course menu prepared by Chef de Cuisine Amaris Diaz and her team.
All of the featured wines will be available to purchase. An order sheet with the evening’s wine pairings and a few more allocated offerings will be at each seat, and orders will be delivered to Larder by Thursday afternoon for pickup in time for the weekend.
Price: $200/person (+ taxes and 25% service fee). Click below to purchase your tickets.
– Osetra caviar, crème fraîche, sourdough crisp, chives
– Métier by DeLille Cellars Sauvignon Blanc
– Duet of pork tenderloin and day boat scallops, blackberry mostarda
– Métier by DeLille Cellars Red Blend
– Green garlic spaghetti, morel mushroom, smoked ham carbonara
– Delille Cellars D2 Bordeaux-Style Red Blend
– Grilled Wagyu ribeye, sunchoke, green peppercorn, fresh truffle
– DeLille Cellars Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon
– Brown butter crème brûlée, pecan praline, Rainier cherry
– Delille Cellars Chaleur BlancTickets